Created with centre staff, this is a 5 week course run by centre staff, for targeted families of children between 15 months and 3 years (36 months).
The aims of the course are to:
- equip parents/carers with basic cookery skills
- increase nutritional knowledge
- contribute to a healthy lifestyle
- engage children in trying new tastes
Family and Baby (FAB)
The FAB project is collaborative working between centre and neonatal staff to offer advice, information and support to families who are currently on the neonatal unit.
This also includes registering families to the family centres and takes place at:
- Lister Hospital (Stevenage)
- Watford General Hospital
- The Princess Alexandra Hospital (Harlow)