What we offer:
- Support and online antenatal courses when you are pregnant, including follow up online social groups.
- For focused support, we offer additional support and advice on a 1 to 1 basis.
Contact us for support and online classes
Promoting a healthier lifestyle
- Support with both breastfeeding or feeding your baby
- Guidance for introducing solid food to your child
- Courses and information on healthy food preparation and maintaining a healthy diet
- Looking after your child’s oral health
- For focused support we offer additional support and advice on a 1 to 1 basis.
Contact us for tips and support on healthy lifestyles
Parental support and advice
- 1 to 1 family support for a wide range of parenting challenges, big or small; from toileting and sleep questions to more complex parenting issues.
- Help with your child’s behaviour including online parental support groups.
- Support if you're feeling isolated.
Get in touch for parental support and advice
Learning and child development
- Fun, online group activities to help your child’s development and learning.
- Tools, information and guidance on speech, language and development through 1 to 1 or an online group course.
- Assistance for parents concerned about their child starting or returning to school or nursery over the coming months.
- Support to access free early years education.
- Signposting and supporting families with children with SEND.
Contact us for learning and child development support
- Facilitate workshops and courses for self- development, well-being and confidence.
- Work with partners and commission training, to improve skills for work
- Offer assistance with employment support i.e. CV writing, job search and interview skills.
- Provide information, advice and guidance, as well as signposting families to specialist services for support with debt, food poverty and housing.
Contact us for adult learning support
- Provide opportunities for those interested in working within their local community. Helping you learn new skills and with your journey towards employment or reemployment.
- New opportunities will be opening up over the coming months.
Check out our volunteering opportunities.